ABOUT THE SCHOOL
VINNUHÁSKÚLIN, Nóatún 7, PO box 104, 110 Tórshavn
VINNUHÁSKÚLIN, undir Krákugjógv 15, PO box 104, 110 Tórshavn
VINNUHÁSKÚLIN, Trygdardepilin við Áir, 420 Hósvík
|Wilhelm Petersenfirstname.lastname@example.org||+298 890 253|
Head of Education
|Símun Poulsenemail@example.com||+298 517 220|
Head of Education
|Viggo Johannesenfirstname.lastname@example.org||+298 521 175|
|Phone||+298 350 250|
|Fax||+298 350 251|
- Office time week days 08:00 am to 04:00 pm
|Eyðfinn Lamhaugeemail@example.com||+298 890 251|
|Erland Rasmussenfirstname.lastname@example.org||+298 890 250|
|Elly Ejdesgaard Hansenemail@example.com||+298 890 252|
|Birgir Samuelsenfirstname.lastname@example.org||+298 280723|
|Jan M. Hjaltalinemail@example.com||+298 510 717|
- Teaching hours: from 07:50 am till 02:35 pm
- Coffie break: from 09:25 am till 09:40 pm
- Lunch break: from 12:15 am tll 12:45 pm
- The summer vacation starts from 25. June until 3. August (5 weeks)
- The fall break is in mid October (1 week)
- The Christmas holiday is from 19. December (1½ week)
- New students are accepted in August and December
- For the August course the closing date for applications is 1. June.
- For the January course the closing date for applications is 1. December.
What we offer at Vinnuháskúlin
Master of navigation
Engineer 2999 KW
Requirements to be fulfilled before attending the school navigators engineers
Exams are twice a year for all educations.
If students are to qualify in a certain subject an application in written form must be presented, before a course concession can take place.
All students are entitled grant. The school provides the application form and assists in filling them out.
Vinnuháskúlin fulfills the STCW requirements. Therefore the educations are internationally recognized and provide jobs all over the globe.
Our laboratories are equipped with the newest equipment. In our laboratories you can find all up to date standard equipment.
The school has more than 175 students.